Back to Blog
Ten Reasons to Learn CPR...
1. A heart attack (cardiac arrest) can strike someone you love.
2. You will be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack.
3. You will know when to call for help.
4. Cardiac arrest is reversible --- if you know what to do.
5. You will be able to initiate the "chain of survival" that will deliver oxygen rich blood to a victim's vital organs until help arrives.
6. Victims of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest who receive CPR from bystanders are more than twice as likely to survive as victims who do not receive CPR.
7. You will learn how to operate an AED. A survival rate of 70 - 90% is expected for witnessed arrest if defibrillation occurs within one minute of arrest.
8. You will learn how to help a choking child or adult.
9. Anyone can learn CPR.
10. CPR saves lives!
To take a class or to learn more about it give us a call at. (503)538-2610